many things making us happy right now. right this moment.
- a tax return. ahh. renewed.
- planting seedlings in a little coutnertop green house and watching them grow - literally - right before our eyes. we've got sunflowers, morning glory, tomatoes, lavendar. can't wait to get these in the ground.
- fresh cut flowers from the market. in multiple rooms. happiness.
- smiles. in spite of having pneumonia, colds and the flu in this house - still seeing plenty of smiles.
- summer just around the corner.
- school - ahh how we loooove school these days.
- being home. we've made this place a home and i just love waking up in it every stinkin day. love it.
- finding balance with work. the chaos is finally coming to a close. sweet Jesus in the morning. i'm finding balance. and no longer feel as though i'm suffocating.
sweet blog readers - i'm trying to find the words. and this is healthy for me. so i plan to be back more often. going cropping with some girlfriends this friday. i am pulling up my boots and being a bigger person. i have a retreat to go to the following weekend and i've been all sorts of scrappy this weekend past. pure goodness.