and my new, dear, sweet, adorable friend Nicolehttp://www.nicolecarro.blogspot.com/... and i normally don't do those email fwds, tags, quizzes... but heck.. it's a good way to get to know people, yo!!! so here's the deal.... and YO! if i tag you.. you BETTER respond.... because you KNOW i am a NY-er and you KNOW us NY-ers have connections, yo!
haha, really though. respond. damnit! I want to know more about you too!!!
so here's the rules:
These are the rules.... each player starts with 7 random fact about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of the blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.
- my daddy was an undertaker. yup, i've been dropped off and picked up from school in the herse. and yeah. death doesn't freak me out so much. and heck... think of the job security in THAT industry!!! really!
- i've got great lips. not being narcissistic... i do. they're full. they're pouty. so much so, i had a client ask me once... "wow! you've got great lips. where did you get them done?" i cracked up. only in THIS generation do those sorts of questions get asked.
- i love being a mom more than i ever thought i would. in what other career are you treated like a rock stor everyday by your number one fan!!!! "mommmmaaaa!!! you're HEAR!!!" after i've just left the room for 10 minutes!
- i have THEE ugliest feet of any woman i've ever known.
- i began acting in theatre when i was 7 and i danced for 12 years. really thought i'd have a career in performing arts. what the hell happened?
- along the lines of 5... i really would like to be a stand up comedianne someday. really. my life? one big stand up routine. it all began when my dad called the fire department to our house when i was 7, because i overflowed the toilet!!! material. i've got good friggin material.
- i have had a ton of jobs in my young life... adult life only two in the last 11 years... but as a youngin... ive made dentures, taken pictures at JCP, cleaned pools, been a nanny, a barista, a hostess, a manager of a tow truck company, shoe salesperson, retail shop clerk, and CEO of my very own lemonade stand!
ok, so i tag you:
- Jen - http://arttalk-sigmagirl.blogspot.com/
- Leslye, y'all! - my new HEB chica! http://doyougiveascrap.blogspot.com/
- Ali E - http://www.aliedwards.typepad.com/
- Stacy J - http://stacysbigpicture.typepad.com/
- Kat - http://katyat34.typepad.com/being_30something/
- GINA - http://gina-scraps.blogspot.com/
- DEBBIE - http://silverpooloflight.blogspot.com/