3.13.2008

goodness

my sitter - pure goodness - this woman. teaches my child awesome things. at breakfast today, kennedy quizzed me:

her: what's rule #1?
me: huh?
her: one at a time!
her: what's rule #2?
me: um dunno?
her: drink in between!
her: what's rule #3?
me: hmmm.. tell me.. (I am intrigued at this point at the sheer brilliance of my not even 3 year old)
her: take little bites!!!

my sitter then calls me this morning asking if i would like homemade veggie bean burgers and homemade pita slices grilled in garlic and olive oil... umm - need you ask me TWICE? bring it sister! she shows up, lets herself in - leaves me a to go package on the dining table - let's herself out - and i never even know she's here!

pure random thoughtful goodness. do a little on your own today for someone least expectng it.

peace!

2 comments:

Melonie said...

That is so sweet that you have someone so good to you. A good Sitter is so special. I'll bet if she reads your blog those words will mean the world to her too!

Holly Terra said...

aww. too cute!
Yay for poop :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS