7.23.2008

My Pal - RON IRIZARRY - about to be HUGE!!!

click on Press Release Below to read the news! I am SO very proud of this man... you have NO idea. We have known each other for almost 20 years now... and just recently got back in touch last year...he was a HUGE part of my childhood - and only recently - did I get a chance to truly thank him. he had NO idea!! he was one of my best friends in high school. my rock. my salvation most days. and sorry ladies - he's just recently engaged! aww shucks! what a CATCH too!!! Keep your ears open - he's gonna be HUGE!!!!


4 comments:

Aimee Ann said...

that's so awesome, i'll have to check them out on myspace :)

Anonymous said...

How Fabulous.
Congratulations to your friend!
Sandra

Jennifer Matott (Sigmagirl) said...

WOW! THat is amazing! You know a star! WOW~!

Jen

Melonie said...

That's so cool! I remember you mentioning him in several other posts! How awesome! Hope you are having a great week and Thanks for all of the sweet comments on my bliggity.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS