9.23.2008

And Syracuse Retail Continues to Grow...

The latest addition to our retail venue that has me simply jumping for joy?

HOBBY LOBBY
That's right - ladies - a Hobby Lobby. And how do I know this? Well the blueprints for the store are sitting in my kitchen table. My family's business has the steel contract on it and I am OVER the TOP excited about it!!! I saw the layout of the store - how much space is alloted for the scrappy goodness that will be within those walls.. i drooled. i gasped. i think i had a scrapgasm.
It will be going up FAST - which means good money for my husband - as they will be working round the clock to complete the job... AND - it will be right on Route 31, next to the new Lowes.
can't WAIT!

5 comments:

Monds & Mayberry said...

Get out!!!!!!!!!!! First off, I had no idea you lived in this area - upstate can be anywhere. I live in Syracuse. Second of all, Hobby Lobby - seriously???? I am so excited. When? Do you know any more details? Please share if you do.

Shelley said...

COLLEEN.. for some reason i can't email you back directly... Where did you find my blog? Do I know you and i'm just ignorant? what a small world! email me at shelleymay (at) att (dot) net

Gina said...

Really?? Now I have another haunt to visit in Syracuse! TFS!

Unknown said...

NO. Freaking. WAY!!!!!!!!!


SO EXCITED!!!!


and so glad for you that this will mean good things for dh, too.

Lori said...

yeah, I had read that I think in the paper just recently about Hobby Lobby coming to Syracuse. I was quite surprised to say the least.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS