9.05.2008

in awe

i am simply in awe at the selfless acts i am witnessing in the crafting blog world. i am late to jump on the wagon and post about this family. i almost couldn't bring myself to click through to the site of the sister updating the progress. it's the story of the nielsons - stephanie and christian. they were recently involved in a private plane crash and both have suffered tremendous burns. they have four small children. four children. four. i cannot imagine. my breath stops short when i try. it's unimaginable. there family is one that is intertwined in a faith i've never been witness to. and it gives me reason to want to learn. i have added a button should you care to donate to the right. or just blog about it all. pay it forward. be selfless. and hug your loved ones a little bit tighter tonight. (i still don't know how to properly add links that look pretty so here's one for the Nielson's blog and one for their sis who is following their recovery)

much love and kindness back at ya.

www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com


www.blog.cjanerun.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, shell...I totally hear you. I am just amazed at the outpouring of support (did you SEE the amount of auctions that were provided???). I read Nie's blog before the crash and was constantly, I don't know, taken aback at the life they lead. They know Jesus. And although I'm not a Mormon, their beliefs have made me take a long, hard look at my life and how I live it. I don't have much to give to them right now besides my prayers, but I believe those are truly worth their weight in gold. I wait with baited breath to see the updates. And I know they will pull through.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS