10.01.2007

Me - McDreamy - Some Rocks


so - i have a really vivid imagination. and i so love grey's anatomy (though was a little let down by this season's premiere. i will wait until next week and see if they can redeem themselves with me.) i digress...



so - i have this dream. it's like in technicolor. i am in the back yard of what should someday be my dream house. i am with a girl friend explaining the landscaping project "we" are working on , having done, etc. i am telling her - "we" are doing this, "we" are doing that, all the while the landscape crew is working moving around this HUGE rocks. boulders if you will. (IRL - i love rocks in landscape - lots of them) so there is this huge hole in the ground where a pool used to be (this is true in my real life too) and the crew are moving these boulders into this hole - to fill it in and then begin covering it with dirt fill. all the while i am telling my friend out plans - i have the coolest dog at me feet. and up walks the other half of me... he bends down to pet the dog - and only then do i realize the other half of ME is MCDREAMY! and he freaks out. starts yelling at the crew telling them that was not what "WE" wanted to do with the rocks! he says - "haven't i told you people enough how important these rocks are to my WIFE! she loves ROCKS!"




OK - STOP LAUGHING. i cracked up when i woke up from the dream. what's funny about it... the guys i used to date when i was a teen were very patrick dempsey like in his younger age... i need some sleep...............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! What a dream ....I wouldn't be in the back yard...I'd be in bed!
Bon

Holly said...

LOL...thanks for the laugh Shelley! That was too cute of a story! :0)

Anonymous said...

you DO need sleep! Thanks for the laugh! Isn't it weird how kinda dorky looking teens get so HOT when they age! I hope that happens to me when I turn 40!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS