12.31.2010

December Daily - Day 31

WOW!!! I COMPLETED THIS! I MADE A COMMITTMENT AND FOLLOWED THROUGH!!! GO ME!!! WOOT WOOT!


December 31 – Core Story What central story is at the core of you, and how do you share it with the world? (Bonus: Consider your reflections from this month. Look through them to discover a thread you may not have noticed until today.) (Author: Molly O’Neill)

i starkly noticed today, i have a great deal of pain i WANT to write about and it's just under the surface. i hold back. and i sugar coat things. i want to get past that this year. in 2011, i have chosen the word MORE as my "one little word". i want more honesty with myself this year. more truth. more sharing. more detox of the memories and pains that haunt my insides. i want to continue to learn more about myself. i want to write more and not have it sound as though i'm searching for sympathy. it's the last thing i want.

i want to share my stories, so that i might touch one other person who can benefit from my stories. so that i may help someone. the common theme here? i'm aching to help myself in the journey. i have grown a great deal this last year, as i've learned through reverberating and contemplating what's to come. i want to continue this effort, but with fervor and gusto. i want more. i'm putting it out there, because if i say it out loud, so shall it be.

this will be a great year for me, full of more happiness, more surprises, more growth, more believing, more loving, more family, more me, more us. 2011 is more. because i said so.

peace and be good. happy new year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to accompanying you on this new journey! Congratulations on making it through the prompts :) So great getting to know you better. Happy 2011!

Unknown said...

I may not have commented on them all, but I read them. Way to go and Happy New Year!

trish.chamberlain said...

Congrats on making through all the promts!

I can't wait to read MORE!

xo

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS