12.02.2010

#reverb10

i've joined. and i'm committed. and as per usual, a day late and a dollar short.

check it out here.

in a nut shell, from the site, it asks you to:
Reverb 10 is an annual event and online initiative to reflect on your year and manifest what’s next. The end of the year is an opportunity to reflect on what's happened, and to send out reverberations for the year ahead. With Reverb 10, we'll do both

i really need prompts to help do this. i typically participate in ali's one little word, but tend to keep it very private and secret. somehow, i don't think this approach is working for me. i need to really throw myself into my writing and creative mind this year in order to feel whole again.

the first prompt this month is:
December 1 One Word.



Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?


(Author: Gwen Bell)
this is somewhat easy for me, as i've been sitting on what this word might be for me for several weeks now. i have been reflecting on the year, and seeing how i worked on my word last year. the word for 2010 was happy. to me, it meant, make room for happy. invite happy in for a cup of hot coffee and know happy. to stop working for happy. to just let happy be. i feel like i did - meh, okay. just okay. and for a bit of a perfectionist creative type, okay is never enough. it needed to be more. more happy. more joy. more welcoming. more easy. more natural. i needed MORE. hmmmm... are you feeling it with me people? MORE.

and there you have it. i'm sailing it out into the universe on a grey syracuse day. for 2011. i need more. i want more. i must have more. more happy. more joy. more present moments. more serenity. more peace. more time with my soul. more fun. i need more.

i hope you will join me on the reverb and all it will mean, along with my december daily posts. i'm back to blogging. more. by the time 2011 rings in new? more will be a habit. and happy will come.

peace and be good.





.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! I hope you get all your more. :)

(I joined too ...)

Mel said...

and I hope you get all of that...and MORE! (((HUGS)))

Lori said...

YAY! Shelley - look forward to reading the posts. I may even give it a try!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS